The Americana Cabin (red exterior) is our newest cabin with approximately 300 sq ft with vaulted ceilings in the middle. The entrance is covered and joined by a nice deck for sitting and enjoying the outdoors while sipping a cup of coffee. The cabin features an open concept (think hotel style open area) with a queen bed in its own nook, built-in bunk beds and a futon sofa sleeper. There is a spacious living area for relaxing to watch the Ultra-High Definition 43” LCD TV, movies using the multimedia center or streaming from Amazon Prime Video or streaming your favorite music. The multimedia center plays CDs via the 4 wall-mounted speakers, DVDs via the TV and features a BlueTooth mode for connecting your phone and streaming your favorite music. Free Wi-Fi is provided too! While most hotel rooms have a coffee maker, microwave and small fridge, this cabin also has a kitchenette setup with a small sink, silverware, plates and bowls. The interior walls have a shiplap finish while the ceilings are finished with tongue and groove pine to complete the rustic cabin feel. A 3/4 bathroom with a corner shower is in the front end of the cabin and includes a vent and heater. A bench-style table for eating or playing games is part of the amenities. There is a wall-mounted, ductless AC unit for cooling the cabin and is the quietest air conditioner. An infrared space heater is available to heat the cabin. Behind the cabin is a picnic area complete with a picnic table, a park-style barbecue grill and a fire pit. To the right of the front of the cabin is a water hydrant.
• Outside is ample parking in addition to a beautiful driveway with a circle drive in the middle for ease of turning around. The acreage that the cabin sits on features an approximate 100 foot elevation difference from the top of the property to the bottom with a short hike to the Parker Creek Recreation Area below. A swing (100 lb max weight) is available for children to play on.
• Parker Creek Bend Cabins is located on a peaceful, dead-end road just outside the Army Corps of Engineer's Parker Creek Recreation Area on the southwest side of Lake Greeson, Murfreesboro, Arkansas. Below are nearby features.
1. Parker Creek Recreation Area at 129 Parker Creek Rd, Murfreesboro, Ph. (870) 285-2151, features a swimming area, boat launch, hiking trail and more - .1 miles from the lower driveway entrance.
2. Swaha Marina at 205 Dynamite Hill Rd is only 4.3 miles from us and features boat and watersport craft rentals, convenient store, lodging and The Dam Grill (seasonal restaurant).
3. Murfreesboro Chamber of Commerce,71 Courthouse Square, Murfreesboro, AR 71958, Ph. (870) 285-3131
4. Crater of Diamonds State Park, 209 State Park Road, Murfreesboro, AR 71958 - 11.7 mi