Codex cabin (light brown) is a pet friendly, Beagle themed Park Model cabin similar to a tiny home but at least twice the size. It has approximately 400 sq ft on the main floor and 160 sq ft in the loft. Featuring beautiful tongue and groove pine walls and ceilings with available sleeping for 8: queen-sized bed in a private bedroom, a futon full sleeper in the living room and a twin trundle bed and two twin foam beds (that combined make a king-sized bed) in the loft. There is a full kitchen with a side by side freezer/refrigerator, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster and a toaster oven/broiler., as well as a washer and dryer. The living room features a 43" LCD Smart TV (Roku enabled) with available streaming via the internet, and a Jensen multimedia center for radio/DVD/CD entertainment and Bluetooth capability. Free Wi-Fi is available too. An Amazon Prime Video subscription is provided for guest entertainment. The covered deck has a table and four chairs with a lighted ceiling fan and two speakers connected to the multimedia center. Enjoy your morning coffee and/or breakfast while you sit on the deck enjoying the scenic beauty of the property, known for lots of wildlife, especially deer. The cabin is heated and cooled primarily by a hotel style heat-pump controlled by an Ecobee 4 smart thermostat. There is an additional window AC unit in the loft as well as an electric, infrared fireplace in the living area. Just outside the cabin is a picnic area with a picnic table, a fire pit with grill and a park-style barbecue grill. On the opposite side is a water hydrant.
Outside is ample parking in addition to a beautiful driveway with a circle drive in the middle for ease of turning around. The acreage that the cabin sits on features an approximate 100 foot elevation difference from the top of the property to the bottom with a short hike to the Parker Creek Recreation Area below. A swing (100 lb max weight) is available for children to play on.
Parker Creek Bend Cabins is located on a peaceful, dead-end road just outside the Army Corps of Engineer's Parker Creek Recreation Area on the southwest side of Lake Greeson, Murfreesboro, Arkansas. Below are nearby features.
1. Parker Creek Recreation Area at 129 Parker Creek Rd, Murfreesboro, Ph. (870) 285-2151, features a swimming area, boat launch, hiking trail and more - .1 miles from the lower driveway entrance.
2. Swaha Marina at 205 Dynamite Hill Rd is only 4.3 miles from us and features boat and watersport craft rentals, convenient store, lodging and The Dam Grill (seasonal restaurant).
3. Murfreesboro Chamber of Commerce,71 Courthouse Square, Murfreesboro, AR 71958, Ph. (870) 285-3131
4. Crater of Diamonds State Park, 209 State Park Road, Murfreesboro, AR 71958 - 11.7 mi
5. Float Trips on Caddo River in Glenwood - Caddo River Camping & Canoe - 32 miles
6. Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village, 281 Kadoha Rd, Murfreesboro, AR 71958 – 11 mi
7. Hiking trails (Parker Creek Recreation Area and Crater of Diamonds State Park)
8. Bear Creek ATV/Cycle Trail - featuring 31 miles of ATV backwoods trails
9. Little Missouri River (feeds Lake Greeson) great for those who love to fish - 2.7 mi
10. Daisy State Park with ATV trailhead - 30 mi
11. Hot Springs National Park - 66.6 mi
12. Arkansas & Missouri Railroad - train excursion through beautiful northwest Arkansas into southwest Missouri - 212 mi
13. Ouachita Mountain ATV Rentals - In Mena, Arkansas near the Wolf Pen Gap ATV trail system in the vacation paradise of the Ouachita Mountains - 83.3 miles
For more info on activities, you can do at Arkansas State Parks visit www.arkansas.com.
Get a free Arkansas Vacation Kit at this link: https://www.arkansas.com/travel-tools/vacation-kit/
For Deals & Coupons go to: https://www.arkansas.com/deals-coupons/
For motorcyclists click here for an Arkansas Motorcycling Guide brochure and arkansas.com/motorcycling/
Because of the attention to detail and guest experience, Parker Creek Bend Cabins enjoys an almost perfect 5 star rating from many reviews. For lots of great information please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/parkercreekbendcabins.